The Evolve signature programme is a 12-week, personalised coaching programme to guide you to your health and fitness goals.
How does it work?
The coaching process involves;
Step 1 – Assess
- Comprehensive lifestyle review so that we can identify your starting point
- Identify the root causes of your challenges and develop a strategy to overcome these
- Movement screen and postural analysis
Step 2 – Implement
- Weekly Zoom coaching sessions with regular check ins and support if you need it
- Personalised movement programme tailored to your goals and fitness level
- Personalised habit coaching to build healthy habits, the easy way
- Mentorship to guide and empower you to take action
- Resources such as a nutrition guide, recipes and reducing toxins guide
Step 3 – Measure
- Regular reviews to measure progress
- Adapt and improve to ensure you’re making consistent progress
Coaching is based around a framework of 3 pillars of natural health.
- Inner Work. Change starts from within. Reframe limiting beliefs and social conditioning to shift your mindset, reconnect with your true self and build better habits.
- Movement. Movement is medicine. Movement sessions tailored to your goals and abilities, based on the principles of biomechanics so that you can build a strong and pain-free body.
- Natural Lifestyle. Learn how to protect yourself from toxins and make more informed nutrition and lifestyle choices.
What results will you achieve?
- Live in a more youthful body that feels and moves like it did when you were a kid!
- Have abundant energy in the day, then sleep like a baby at night
- Be confident in yourself and your body
- Play with the kids or go on adventures without worrying about fitness or getting injured
- Become a role model to those around you by committing to a healthy lifestyle
- Gain insight, perspective and self-awareness for improved mental health
Who is it for?
Please note, this is not a ‘get fit quick’ programme. This is a get fit permanently programme 🙂
If we want real change, we must be;
- Proactive – ready to commit to and prepared to invest a few hours a week on our health and self-care
- Open-minded – willing to learn, try new things and do the inner work on our mindset that might be holding us back
- Holistic – prefer a natural and comprehensive approach, without quick fixes, one size fits all, pills and superficial solutions
Investing in your health and joining this programme is £250 a month. After the initial 12 weeks, you’re welcome to continue your coaching sessions for as long as you like on a month-to-month basis, as many of my clients do.
Ready to make a start? Book a free consultation!